[Coin-discuss] Build failure from current CVS source on SuSE 9.1 AMD64 platform with fix

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Thu May 12 22:23:44 EDT 2005

Hi Clint,

I have modified the makefile and put k8 there (if the arch is x86_64), but
that is still not perfect, since k8 is available only from g++-3.4 and up. I'm
not sure what's the best solution since at that point the version of g++
is not known. I suppose one could do a $(shell g++ -v) and parse the
result... Any other suggestion?

--Laci