[Coin-discuss] Construct a MIP problem

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 18 12:20:40 EST 2005

Looking OsiCpx it looks as if it sets coltype_ in OsiCpx correctly but if
it is not a MIP in Cplex does not tell Cplex. Using writeMpsNative should
work.

"Spencer Fung" <sklfung at cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
03/18/2005 12:09 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research

"'Discussions about open source software for Operations Research'"
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [Coin-discuss] Construct a MIP problem

John,

But I am using CPLEX, can it be done the same?

Spencer