[Coin-discuss] CglProbing crashes

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 2 17:25:10 EST 2005

Ted,

I ask because the valgrind output says that new CglProbing produces a 108
byte area and as CglProbing.hpp defines an area about 32 bytes greater
than that it is not surprising valgrind complains - and it complains just
about enough.  The old CglProbing.hpp could easily be producing a 108 byte
area which makes me very very suspicious.  I have also noticed that making
symphony does not seem to look at Cgl to see if up to date.

How do I set up symphony to try and reproduce valgrind error?

John

Ted Ralphs <tkralphs at lehigh.edu>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
03/02/2005 05:15 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research

Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
<coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Coin-discuss] CglProbing crashes

John,

Yes, they are the same file.

diff ~/COIN/Cgl/include/CglProbing.hpp ~/COIN/include/CglProbing.hpp

produces no output.

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs