[Coin-discuss] Retrieve cut info

Heesu Hwang hxh9528 at exchange.uta.edu
Tue Jun 21 01:27:30 EDT 2005

Hi, everyone.

I am doing a branch-and-price-and-cut research.
In the root, I set 10 core_cuts, and I generated several xxx_var_algo and
xxx_cut_algo in xxx_lp.cpp.
Currently, I generate one cut and one var in each iteration.
I noticed that if the generated variable has positive reduced cost, then it
will be deleted.
My question is when BCP deletes the variable, does it delete only the
variable?
Or does it delete the whole column including row elements in the generated
cuts?

If it deletes only the variable, how does BCP index undeleted variables in
the generated cuts?

Thanks in advance.

Peter.