[Coin-discuss] Osi problems

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:37:22 EDT 2005

1) I did update my copy of Coin this morning and noticed that, while
the CoinLpIO.cpp/hpp files are now in Coin, the function linking
them to the Osi and other solvers have not been included in Osi
and the solvers files .This makes them almost impossible to use
in connection with the solvers. These functions were submitted with the code
of CoinLpIO.cpp/hpp.

2) In COIN/Osi/OsiRowCut.cpp: In the function print(), there is a typo in
the first line that is printed. Around line 218, "cuts" should be "elements".
Moreover, the output is quite ugly, as "+" signs are not printed
between elements. I suggest to replace the last loop with:

   for ( i=0; i<row_.getNumElements(); i++ ) {
     int colIndx = row_.getIndices()[i];
     double element= row_.getElements()[i];
     if((i > 0) && (element > 0)) {
       std::cout<<" +";
     }
     std::cout<<element<<" * x"<<colIndx<<" ";
   }

Francois