[Coin-discuss] Column and row names in OsiSolverInterface

Leo Lopes leo at sie.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:01:09 EDT 2005

How about the default being for the OsiSolverInterface to keep the
mapping in its own data structures? If no mapping has been supplied then
it can return "Rnnnnn". That way, a MessageHandler could use that
information even if a solver doesn't support the feature. In the derived
classes, if the solver supports the feature, then the set and get can
just use the solvers' data structures. That way, also, the feature would
be supported in all the solvers without additional coding.

Cheers,
Leo.