[Coin-discuss] wiki

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Mon Jun 6 20:37:42 EDT 2005

For the sake of helping with organization - a suggestion - create and
serve a wiki page for each COIN module. Project leaders are only
responsible for removing offending or errand comments - and for keeping
the pages generally organized. Otherwise, let each wiki be run by the
community of users. This will allow for many things that often get lost
in mailing lists. For example, "what's new", "what's in the works",
"wish lists", "known issues", "testing results", "who's using COIN and
for what", "success stories", etc.

I am sure any wiki service will work fine as an interim fix. I use and
have enjoyed working with TRAC - http://www.edgewall.com/trac/ - which
can be directly linked to SVN and offers lots of nice features. I
understand COIN might be moving to SVN from CVS at some point - so this
might be a good option.

Cheers,
Matt G

--