[Coin-discuss] Contributions to the coin development directory?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 2 17:55:45 EDT 2005

Bill:
This is great!  Thank you,  Cindy, and Jonathan.

Usually, contributions for an existing project go to the project manager.
We're working on getting the Coin project manager name up on the web.
In the meantime, it goes to the submissions manager at
submissions at coin-or.org (currently, Laci Ladanyi).

A new webpage has been written and is about to be linked into the site --
I'm sure Laci will be telling you all about it.

Thanks again for giving back your contributions to COIN-OR,
Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

"Hart, William E" <wehart at sandia.gov>
Sent by: coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org
06/02/2005 05:12 PM
Please respond to
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research

coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] Contributions to the coin development directory?

Greetings all:

I'm in the process of sending COIN project developers the COIN edits
that Cindy Phillips, Jonathan Eckstein and I have used to help interface
with PICO.  However, it isn't clear who would be responsible for
coordinating edits in the COIN/Coin directory.  Here are the edits that
we have made:

Coin/include/CoinPackedVector.hpp
Added sparse vector dot products

Coin/include/CoinPackedMatrix.hpp
Coin/CoinPackedMatrix.cpp
Added the method 'printMatrixElement'

Coin/include/CoinShallowPackedVector.hpp
Coin/CoinShallowPackedVector.cpp
Added a 'print' method

I've included a tarball with the files that we have changed.  I just
checked out COIN, so these files should be up to date. Who do I need to
coordinate with to get this functionality integrated into COIN?

Thanks,

Bill