[Coin-discuss] Contributions to the coin development directory?

Hart, William E wehart at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 2 17:12:38 EDT 2005

Greetings all:

I'm in the process of sending COIN project developers the COIN edits
that Cindy Phillips, Jonathan Eckstein and I have used to help interface
with PICO.  However, it isn't clear who would be responsible for
coordinating edits in the COIN/Coin directory.  Here are the edits that
we have made:

Coin/include/CoinPackedVector.hpp
Added sparse vector dot products

Coin/include/CoinPackedMatrix.hpp
Coin/CoinPackedMatrix.cpp
Added the method 'printMatrixElement'

Coin/include/CoinShallowPackedVector.hpp
Coin/CoinShallowPackedVector.cpp
Added a 'print' method

I've included a tarball with the files that we have changed.  I just
checked out COIN, so these files should be up to date. Who do I need to
coordinate with to get this functionality integrated into COIN?

Thanks,

Bill