[Coin-discuss] Re: how to build the file containing a linear model?

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 15 14:13:23 EST 2005

Francois Margot wrote:

> I have submitted code for handling the more flexible lp format to the
> COIN powers, but it does not seem to move very quickly. Maybe if
> people start complaining about it ...

Francois, I just wanted to let you know that getting your project and
others like it into the repository is the Foundation's top priority
right now. However, there is a lot more involved in setting up these
procedures than meets the eye. The legal issues with open source are
quite daunting. We are moving on this as quickly as we can and should be
ready to accept new contributions soon. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs