[Coin-discuss] Re: how to build the file containing a linear model?

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Feb 12 07:21:22 EST 2005

Agi:

The code uses the MPS file format. Not very human friendly, but more
precise than any other format. You can get information about it at:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/bi/osl/pubs/Library/featur11.htm

I have submitted code for handling the more flexible lp format to the
COIN powers, but it does not seem to move very quickly. Maybe if
people start complaining about it ...

Francois