[Coin-discuss] Re: FLOPC++ in COIN?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 27 13:27:54 EDT 2005

Tim:

Absouletly - we'd love to discuss how to get FLOPC++ up on COIN-OR.

There are two documents which you'll need to see: (1) a policy document and
a (2) procedure document.

The COIN-OR Foundation's business board has approved a contibution policy,
and the technical board is tentatively scheduled to vote on the
contribution *procedure* this Thursday, April 28th.  There may be some
slight *policy* changes following Thursday's meeting.   Would you rather I
send you the *policy* document now or wait until Monday, May 2, when
hopefully I can send you both the policy and procedure documents?

Looking forward to talking to you about FLOPC++,
Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org