Unit test requirements (was Re: [Coin-discuss] OsiCbc)

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:56:49 EDT 2005

Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Brady Hunsaker wrote:
>
>> So, who should be responsible for and empowered with making these
>> overall OSI decisions?
>

> Umm, the OSI project leader?

There's no arguing with that logic!  I confess that I never really knew
who the OSI project manager was, though you were one of my prime
suspects :)   No one is currently listed on our website as manager of
OSI.  The same is true of CGL.

Matt, if you feel that you have time for coordinating the unit test
improvements, then I think that would be great.

Brady