[Coin-discuss] gcc versions (was: Problems compiling Coin utilities with gcc 2.95 and 2.96)

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at web.de
Tue Nov 2 07:58:08 EST 2004

Ted Ralphs schrieb:

> I don't know exactly what versions of gcc we intend to support,

I'd like to see this question clarified, because it could affect design
decisions here. My personal preference were to keep gcc 2.95
compatibility. In case that would complicate the development process I'd
like to see at least a (mid time) commitment/goal to maintain _some
specific_ compiler version's compatibility.

Regards,
Stephan Hennig