[Coin-discuss] support for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET -----caution

Yu Wang ywang7 at eng.buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:39:09 EST 2004

hi,
I downloaded the .zip file and unzipped it. The executable files (.exe
and .bat) in the Win-VSNET/SbbSamplesSample2/. run well. But when I tried
to open SbbSamplesSample2.vcproj from File->Open->Project..., I got a
message
"Your project file version is '7.10', Visual Studio .NET can only
load version 7.0 project files."
However, when i tried on another machine, i got the similar message but
now it becomes '6.10':
"Your project file version is '6.10', Visual Studio .NET can only
load version 6.0 project files."

Do you know what is the reason for this trouble? Could you please tell me
how to solve it?

Thanks,
Yu