[Coin-discuss] support for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET -----caution

Gabrielle A. Grün grun at cs.sfu.ca
Sat Mar 27 20:03:11 EST 2004

hi All,

By opening the workspace file (.dsw) and opting to convert it to .NET format, the existing project files; (and all changes to the .vcproj files) will be overwritten. Following this action, opening any vcproj file (say clpUnitTest.vcproj) will automatically load sbbSamplesSample2. in order to build any other project, one  must view the Solution Explorer, and select another project from the list. I have updated my project files with the hard-wiring of project dependencies by adding projects through the file menu, I have also removed coin.dsw from the package. Anyone is free to re-download the zip file from http://www.cs.sfu.ca/people/GradStudents/grun/personal/\Win-VSNET.zip, Thanks.

Gabrielle A. Grün, Ph.D. Student
School of Computing Science
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive