[Coin-discuss] sbb/resolve a MIP?

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 9 14:19:39 EDT 2004

I think it would need a major re-write of Sbb.  On the other hand it would
be fairly easy to provide callbacks which might allow more flexibility
along the lines of ClpEventHandler.  One could collect maximum nodes,
solutions, seconds etc into SbbEventHandler and then let the user derive a
class from this which could do whatever is wanted and then reset the
maximum value.

If you can describe what you want to do or send me something I can see how
much work it would be.

John Forrest

If you can send me

"Tuomo Takkula" <tuomo.takkula at inform-ac.com>
Sent by: coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com
06/09/2004 01:03 PM
Please respond to
coin-discuss

coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com
cc

Subject
[Coin-discuss] sbb/resolve a MIP?

                 Hi.

I am using sbb and wondering whether it is possible to resume a call
to SbbModel::branchAndBound() after it has stopped reaching
SbbAmximumSeconds?

For the cases where I don't change anything in the model this should
be possible. Does anyone know how?

                 Cheers
                 Tuomo Takkula
--
Tuomo Takkula, PhD
Inform GmbH      Pascalstr. 23      D-52076 Aachen