[Coin-discuss] Glpk

DA SILVA RAPHAEL DASILVRP at eps.e-i.com
Tue Jul 27 02:36:16 EDT 2004

	Hello,

	You're right Ted in the Faq's it is said that there is an Osi interface, but there is no link on glpk ( but there are some on CLP, Dylp and Vol ) so I was not sure that Osi_Glpk was quite implemented.

	I tried to use glpk-4.0 and strangely I succeed in compiling Osi Glpk but when I try to use it, the program returns : " Errors in reading mps files " ( and when I try a mps file of couse there is a segmentation fault :o) ). All this was done Red Hat AS2.

	I think I will try an earlier version of glpk

	Thanks

		Hery