[Coin-discuss] COIN algorithm selection

Alan King kingaj at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 13 10:17:51 EST 2004

I had good luck with setting hint parameters, like:

                osi->setHintParam(OsiDoPresolveInInitial,true);
                osi->setHintParam(OsiDoScale,true);
                osi->setHintParam(OsiDoCrash,true);

You can see more possibilities in OsiSolverParameters.hpp.

Alan

Alan King
Mathematical Sciences, IBM Research
http://www.research.ibm.com/
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/k/kingaj/

University Relations: University of Washington
http://www.washington.edu
http://www.ibm.com/university

"David T" <intrepid__x at hotmail.com>
Sent by: coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com