[Coin-discuss] Stopping and restarting Sbb

Steve Henderson stevehenderson at 141.com
Sun Feb 15 21:32:01 EST 2004

Hello!

I am writing an application where I want to stop Sbb after
a certain amount of time.  Thanks to the excellent
Sbb/Example/sample2.cpp, I've figured out how to do this.

My problem is I want to restart the model after writing some
status information and the current solution to a database
(this is in support of the php-driven web interface I am building for
COIN).

Does anyone know how I can restart Sbb with it's current solution
as an incumbent?  I've tried modifying the MaxExecution time then
calling branchAnBound() again, but then it just exits again with status
0.   And with the status code, what is the difference between 0 and 1.
Does Sbb.status() return 0  for optimality, maxExecution, MaxNodes,
MaxSolutions?

Thank you,

Steve Henderson