[Coin-discuss] writeMps in COIN/BCP

Eduardo efsilva at pobox.com
Sun Feb 15 19:58:35 EST 2004

Dear COIN Team,
	In my first message I reported some problems when trying to
 print my model using p->lp_solver->writeMps(fname, "mps").
 	The error reported was "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around
the variable
 'format' was corrupted." in MSVC++.NET. ( I am using the CLP solver).

	Probably, this only happens with MSVC++.NET and to avoid this
run time error I had to change the declaration of a variable in the
function "static void
convertDouble" in the file CoinMPSIO.cpp.
	The changes are in lines 2066 and 2077. I used "char format[8]"
instead of char format[7];

	Thanks,
	Eduardo