[Coin-discuss] Problem with a Branch and Price and dual variables

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:53:56 EST 2004

Given that the dual ray (or proof of infeasibility) comes from the basis
(and, it is possible that more than one row provides a proof), there is
no way to guarantee that two different implementations of simplex will
return the same infeasibility ray.

Can you explain more about the problems you are seeing using CLP and/or CPX?

Matt