[Coin-discuss] statically linking symphony

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Dec 30 18:02:32 EST 2004

Apparently there are circular references between libraries.
With static libraries, just listing each library once won't work.
I used make -n to find the command used to link.
That seems to be the only way.
Duplicating the -l flags twice got rid of the unresolved
external reference messages.
I now have a bouncing baby bin.LINUX/OSI_GLPK/symphony .

Does anyone know what in-charge and not-in-charge mean
with regard to external references?
What about deleting?

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Pilot, does Moya know where we are?"  --   Zhaan