[Coin-discuss] COIN, SYMPHONY, lp_prob, and COMPILE_IN_TM

Ted Ralphs tkr2 at lehigh.edu
Thu Dec 30 11:53:39 EST 2004

Michael Hennebry wrote:
> Trying make in the Osi directory produced error messages.
> The first was
> /disk2/people/hennebry/cointop/COIN/SYMPHONY/include/master.h:139: `lp_prob'
>    was not declared in this scope
>  .
>
> lp_prob is a typedef in lp.h .
> master.h includes the lines
> #ifdef COMPILE_IN_TM
> #include "tm.h"
> #include "lp.h"
> #endif
>  .
> Apparently COMPILE_IN_TM is not #defined.
> Using find to search Makefile* files and *.h* files
> showed the string COMPILE_IN_TM only in files of
> SYMPHONY and its subdirectories.
> COMPILE_IN_TM was not #defined by any *.h* file.
> The string -DCOMPILE_IN_TM occured only in
> SYMPHONY/Makefile and SYMPHONY/Makefile.dist.
>
> What do I do?

Mike,

That bug was introduced recently in the CVS version of SYMPHONY. I noticed it
yesterday and fixed it. If you do a cvs update in the SYMPHONY directory, it
should work now.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Assistant Professor
tkralphs at lehigh.edu
www.lehigh.edu/~tkr2

"An optimist is someone who thinks
'It doesn't get any better than this.'
A pessimist is someone who's afraid that's true."