[Coin-discuss] Re: SYMPHONY

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Wed Dec 29 16:39:17 EST 2004

Mike,

Hmm, I just tried it and everything seems to be OK. It seems your copy
of the repository is out of sync somehow. It's easy for this to happen.
The first thing to try is just type 'make clean' and then try again. If
this doesn't work, then how are you obtaining the COIN code: CVS or
tarball? If CVS, do a complete update in the COIN root directory, then
'make clean' and try again. If tarball, download a fresh copy and try
again. If you still have the same problem, then get back to me and I'll
give you some more pointers.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Assistant Professor
tkralphs at lehigh.edu
www.lehigh.edu/~tkr2

"An optimist is someone who thinks
'It doesn't get any better than this.'
A pessimist is someone who's afraid that's true."