[Coin-discuss] Solicit your help on COIN-CLP

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Mon Apr 19 10:03:26 EDT 2004

A quick way to become famaliar is to look at the source associated with the OsiClp interface functions:
 getBasisStatus(int* cstat, int* rstat)
 getBInvARow(int row, double* z, double * slack=NULL)
 getBInvACol(int col, double* vec);
 getBasics(int* index);

Through OsiClp, you need to first enableSimplexInterface - you can look at the source for that function to see how to set this from within Clp.

Matt

Matthew Galati -- Optimization Developer
SAS Institute -- Analytical Solutions / Operations R & D
Office R4112 O: 919-531-0332 F: 919-677-4444