[Coin-discuss] Retrieving branching information

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sat Sep 20 23:14:42 EDT 2003

Hi Thomas,

I'm not sure if anybody has replied to your question, so here it is:

You are right, the initialize_new_search_tree_node method is the place to
extract the former branching decisions. Both for variables and cuts there is
method: is_non_removable() which gets set iff the object has been
branched on (bad naming, I know...). So just scan through the vars/cuts and
record the former branching decisions in a member variable of your class
derived from BCP_lp_user.

Let me know if this info is sufficient.

-Laci