[Coin-discuss] Setting solver parameters in OSI

Jesper Hansen jesper at carmen.se
Fri Sep 12 10:44:57 EDT 2003

Thanks. I managed to get it working by setting the values directly. I'm
looking a bit at the XPRESS solver interface as well. Many of the same
parameters exist and could easiliy be included in OSI.

Now, I have a slightly different problem with XPRESS. I'm using the version
Xpress-MP 2003B also refered to as Xpress-Optimizer 14.05. The OSI XPRESS
interface is depreciated and different things described in their manual is
getting a bit difficult to do with the old interface. So the question is, if
anyone is planning to update the interface?

In the new XPRESS API you use a handle to the problem of the type XPRSprob,
which I believe was not necessary in the old API. Now, can anyone tell me
how (if possible) to get this handle when using OSI?

Jesper