[Coin-discuss] performance analysis Re: [Coin announce] java binding

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 2 11:08:48 EDT 2003

George:
Hans Mittleman (http://plato.la.asu.edu/bench.html) has compared COIN-OR's
SBB  to other free mip solvers, but Hans hasn't yet added the COIN LP
solver (CLP) in his comparisons of other free simplex solvers (which
includes GLPK).  Unfortunately, Han's website is temporarily down due to
funding issues.

I'll send you a static snapshot of the free SIMPLEX solvers from 04/03
offline in case it is of use to you.

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer
IBM TJ Watson Research Center