[Coin-discuss] OSX 10.2.8, CoinTime.hpp and Sbb

ScottWelz at aol.com ScottWelz at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 06:05:29 EST 2003

Greetings Sven,

I've got COIN running on my Mac and had the same ru_time problem you describe
here.   The issue seems to be that Darwin is using either non-standard or
older versions of standard libraries.   When I proposed the change you describe
below earlier, there was a reluctance (rightly so) to start making too many OS
specific code exceptions.   Now that Laci has pulled the time stuff out into
CoinTime, maybe it would make it easier to handle this issue cleanly.

As far as your Sbb issue goes, I haven't had as much time as I would have
liked to work on COIN stuff in the last few months, so my version of COIN is a
few months old.   I'll update and give it a try over the weekend to see if I can
duplicate your problem.

Good to see another Mac user giving COIN a try!

Scott