[Coin-discuss] workers segfault

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sun Oct 26 11:26:43 EST 2003

Hi Paul,

I like your boss' attitude :-).

The segfault symptom you describe can happen when the lp process has finished
processing a node and receives a new UB before it receives a new node. In that
case no LP solver exists, so you get a segfault. The simplest (and
correct) fix is to test the existence of an LP solver before setting the dual
objective limit. I have changed the code accordingly and committed the change.

--Laci