[Coin-discuss] MOSEK interface / OSI redesign

Bo Jensen bo.jensen at mosek.com
Thu Oct 9 11:28:02 EDT 2003

Hi all,
Sorry for this late status report, but I have been busy with other work.
The first draft for a OSI interface for MOSEK is done and has passed the
unit test. Since it is my opinion that the current OSI has some unfinished
issues that will be changed in the new OSI, I will not submit any code
before the OSI redesign is done, but anyone who might be interested can get
the current interface by emailing me. As soon as the redesign is done I
will change the MOSEK interface to support this new OSI version. So how far
is the redesign ?
Best
Bo
(I can't respond next week since I have vacation -:) )

Bo Jensen
Email: bo.jensen at mosek.com

MOSEK ApS
C/O Symbion Science Park