[Coin-discuss] MaxCut and Mkc

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Sat Nov 22 10:13:46 EST 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, Stephan Hennig wrote:

> Laszlo Ladanyi schrieb:
>
> > I have modified all the *.gz files in the repository, now they should check
> > out fine on windows, too. If anyone finds any other file that needs to be
> > fixed, let us know.
>
> I think you should mark pdf-documents as binary too (like the one in
> Bcp/Doc/). If ps- or fig-documents are critical to different line feeds
> too I don't know yet.

PostScript and fig are plain text formats, so they should almost certainly
contain the local system line feeds.

FYI, fig is a format that (as far as I can find) is specific to Xfig and
jFig.  Those files are mostly there for archival reasons (they are the
sources for the corresponding .eps files).  Xfig is a Unix program, but
can be built for Windows using Cygwin.  jFig is an Xfig clone written in
Java, which can be installed in Windows as well as Unix.

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs