[Coin-discuss] MaxCut and Mkc

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 17 08:51:56 EST 2003

Your guess is correct. When we added the compressed files to the repository
we forgot to mark them binary. This wasn't a problem on any unices.

Is there a cvs expert out there who can tell how to change the type of a file
in the repository (I'm willing to manually muck with the repository)?
Otherwise I' ll start to read the manual...

--Laci