[Coin-discuss] MaxCut and Mkc

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sun Nov 16 17:52:46 EST 2003

It probably does, unless it's a flag somewhere in WinCVS that you need to
set. Anyone out there who knows WinCVS well? n the meantime you can download
the netlib files either from the original netlib site (google for netlib) or
from the coin-or tarball repository: at coin-or.org go to downloads then
follow the tarball link. Or just go to here: ftp://www-126.ibm.com/pub/coin/
:-)

--Laci