[Coin-discuss] environment variables

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 10 16:01:06 EST 2003

Hmmm, BCP_timeout.cpp was in Bcp/Member, as you guessed, but by now it should
have been purged from everywhere and replaced by calls to CoinCpuTime() ... I
can't find it in my working copy. Can you check that the example dirs are
up-to-date?

As far as which linux to use... should not matter. I myself a Debian zealot
:-), but most core team members use RedHat.

--Laci