[Coin-discuss] OSX 10.2.8, CoinTime.hpp and Sbb

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sat Nov 1 18:38:49 EST 2003

Scott, your error looks like Darwin-O1/CoinDenseVector.o is added twice to the
library. I don't know how that happens, it doesn't happen on linux, and the
parts of the makefiles responsible for creating the library are platform
independent.

Sven, your error looks like libCoin and libOsi are messed up, but I don't
quite see how.

For both of you, could you start from a fresh checkout, edit every makefile so
that the commands would be visible, do the make and email me the output. That
should be of some help. To edit the makefiles run the following command from
the COIN root directory (assuming your shell is sh (or bash)):

for i in `find . -name Makefile\*`; do mv $i $i.orig; sed -e 's/^\t@/\t/' $i.orig > $i; rm $i.orig; done

--Laci