[Coin-discuss] proposed change to default [set,get]*Param methods

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Wed May 7 15:09:56 EDT 2003

Folks,

	Currently, the default [set,get][int,dbl,str]Param methods will
return true when handed OsiLast*Param as the key. This will fail the
unitTest. [set,get]HintParam will return false when handed OsiLastHintParam.

	Is there a good reason to retain the current behaviour of the other
methods? It seems to me to make more sense if they return failure when handed
OsiLast*Param. Particularly for the set methods, which are actually writing
beyond the end of the array, unless I'm overlooking some bit of protection.

						Lou