IPOPT download problem (Re: [Coin-discuss] Problem with Tarball downloading)

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Jun 12 14:59:55 EDT 2003

Hi Jens,

>  Im trying to download the IPOPT package using tarball but it simply doesnt
> work. My browser becomes "locked" and then it says it can find the
> requested directory.

I just tried to download the IPOPT tarball (all of the three), and it
worked fine for me.  Maybe this is a problem with your browser?

In any case, you can also obtain IPOPT via CVS.  The following link
describes how this can be done:

http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/coin/faqs.html#cvsUsage

(Since upgrades of the code can be done so much easier with CVS, this is
the recommended option anyway).

I hope this helps.  Please let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

Andreas