[Coin-discuss] Fw: Setting stuff

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 3 11:04:58 EDT 2003

Tim,

Okay you also need to reset bounds

i.e.

for (k=0;k<10;k++)
        Solver->setColBounds(k,l[k],u[k]);

Osl modifies bounds as part of branch and bound.

**  Again this is a question which brings up a) should there be a branch
and bound in Osi and b) We do need some coherent philosophy on what
changes mean what.

By the way I modified Sbb to use a save solution but as Tobias mentions we
now are running into Cgl conflicts.

John Forrest
----- Forwarded by John J Forrest/Watson/IBM on 06/03/2003 11:01 AM -----

Tim Hultberg <thh at mat.ua.pt>