[Coin-discuss] Osi cplex patches.

JP Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 23 18:15:22 EST 2003

Vivian,
What happens when you run
    COIN\Osi\Test\OsiSolverInterfaceTest -testOsiSolverInterface
with OsiCpx and another solver like OsiClp?

Do both solvers pass the test?

If yes, then the tests need to be enhanced to contain the problem you are
referring to.
Line 2089 of COIN\Osi\Test\OsiSolverInterfaceTest.cpp contains the test
that you previously submitted.
If this does not capture the situation you are currently encountering, then
please submit another example.

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

|---------+------------------------------------------------>
|         |           Vivian.DeSmedt at aisystems.be          |
|         |           Sent by:                             |
|         |           coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.|
|         |           usf.ibm.com                          |
|         |                                                |
|         |                                                |
|         |           01/23/2003 09:05 AM                  |
|         |           Please respond to coin-discuss       |
|         |                                                |
|---------+------------------------------------------------>
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       coin-discuss at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Coin-discuss] Osi cplex patches.                                            |

Dear Osi,

It seems that I send the previous mail a bit earlier.
I experience some problem with dummy constraints but the final analisys
is'nt complete yet.

Regards,
Vivian De Smedt.