[Coin-discuss] Sbb make

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 20 23:02:38 EST 2003

Just put std::max there, that should fix it. What platform are you compiling
on and what version of what compiler are you using? gcc-2.95.3 has no problem
compiling the code because it assumes that everything is in std unless
specified otherwise.

The other option is to include CoinHelperFunctions.hpp and use CoinMax. I'd be
surprised if this would be needed; we have introduced it back in the days
of egcs-1.1.2, when one could not count on having max properly defined and
even if it was defined it was in a different header on every platform...

--Laci