[Coin-discuss] Sbb make

Gabrielle A. Grün grun at cs.sfu.ca
Mon Jan 20 22:44:44 EST 2003

Hi All,

I have trouble in compiling or making  the Sbb. The following is a partial
listing of the make:

Compiling SbbHeuristic.cpp
SbbHeuristic.cpp: In member function `virtual int
   SbbRounding::solution(double&)':
SbbHeuristic.cpp:336: `max' undeclared (first use this function)
SbbHeuristic.cpp:336: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [SunOS-g/SbbHeuristic.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cs/mitacs2/grun/sbb'
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cs/mitacs2/grun/sbb'

The max function remains undefined even when I inserted my own definition.
Any suggestions?

Gabrielle A. Grün, PhD student
School of Computing Science
Simon Fraser University