[Coin-discuss] COIN on a Mac

Harder, Robert, Capt, DPX-AFPOA Robert.Harder at pentagon.af.mil
Mon Jan 6 13:37:53 EST 2003

I was able to compile the following modules:

 - Cgl
 - Clp
 - Coin
 - Sbb
 - Vol

I could not compile these modules:

 - Bcp
 - Dfo
 - Osi

Bcp gave me errors like "/bin/sh: -DBCP_COMM_PROTOCOL_: command not found"

Dfo gave me errors like this:

  Makefile:35: ../Common/make/Makefile.coin: No such file or directory
  Makefile:36: ../Common/make/Makefile.detectBlas: No such file or directory
  Makefile:37: ../Common/make/Makefile.detectLapack: No such file or
directory
  Makefile:123: ../Common/make/Makefile.rules: No such file or directory

Osi gave me errors like this which of course resulted in many undefined
objects:

  In file included from OsiOslSolverInterface.cpp:12:
  include/OsiOslSolverInterface.hpp:12:23: ekk_c_api.h: No such file or
directory

-Rob

|  Robert Harder, Capt, USAF, DPX-AFPOAe  |
|  Chief, Enlisted Models Development     |
|  voice: (703) 604-1341   DSN: 664-1341  |
|  fax:   (703) 604-1657   DSN: 665-1657  |
|  robert.harder at pentagon.af.mil          |