[Coin-discuss] COIN with g++ 2.95.3

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at web.de
Thu Dec 18 05:08:10 EST 2003

Hello,

because of another software library which isn't supported anymore I have
to use COIN with g++ 2.95.3. Am I going to run into problems with that
compiler and do I have to care about something specific? Or does COIN
work fine with that?

When I checked the discuss archive I found some advices to use 2.96.x or
above. But those postings did only address problems with optimization
switches enabled? I could live without compiler optimization. Speed is
not the most important issue at the moment.

Sorry for the somewhat unspecific question. But as you can see I'm not
sure if I got the whole compiler issue right from the archive. Probably
someone still working with 2.95.3 can confirm COIN runs fine with that.

Regards,
Stephan Hennig