[Coin-discuss] doxygen

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Wed Dec 3 01:34:40 EST 2003

I added a link at sagan.ie.lehigh.edu/coin to doxygen documentation for
the AAP_BP example. In doing so, I decided to produce a fuller set of
Doxy documents for several other COIN modules on our Lehigh server:

Coin Utilities	        Coin-Doxygen
Open Solver Interface	OSI-Doxygen
Cut Generation Library	CGL-Doxygen
Coin LP Solver	        CLP-Doxygen
Simple Branch and Bound	SBB-Doxygen
Branch Cut and Price	BCP-Doxygen

Each one is approriately tagged - i.e., can cross-reference the doxy
notes from other modules. Even though many of the module's comments are
not "doxy-ified", I still find it very helpful to see the inheritance
diagrams and class relationships.

I think, the doxygen notes make it much easier to follow the AAP_BP
example. At some point I'll also "doxy-ify" my comments.

Matt

--
Matthew Galati
ISE Lehigh University