[Coin-discuss] problems with OSL on Red Hat [was: AAP_BP example]

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Tue Dec 2 15:16:56 EST 2003

Hi Laci,

I am not sure it is that simple. I put together a small example at:
http://sagan.ie.lehigh.edu/mgalati/test.tar.gz

which reads in an problem from an mps file (primal infeasible) solves it
using CLP, CPX and OSL. It then calls getDualRays (call it p). It then
calls my isProof() function on p and -p. You'll notice that p and -p
from OSL both return false. This corresponds to what I've been seeing in
my BCP code.

Matt