[Coin-discuss] BCP error?

Jörg Herbers herbers at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:25:30 EDT 2003

I encountered a problem in BCP_lp_fathom.cpp: If
MaintainIndexedVarPricingList is set to true, BCP_restore_feasibility tests
the indexed variables (provided by BCP_lp_user::next_indexed_var and
BCP_lp_user::create_indexed_var) for a positive product with the dual rays.
If any of the products is <0 (line 482), the newly created variable is
inserted into vars_to_add. Nevertheless, the new variable (new_indexed_var)
will always be deleted afterwards (line 476 or 494) regardless of whether it
was inserted or not. In my implementation, this results in a crash. If I
understand this part of the code correctly, the variable shouldn't be
deleted if it was inserted (since it will be used later on, e.g. in line
118).

Thanks for any help.

Jörg