[Coin-discuss] CommonUnitTest: matrix equivalency

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 25 20:18:46 EDT 2003

I won't. Especially that I plan to rewrite the objective value testing :-).
Your ideas were really good ones, I think. Although you have still assumed
that there is a primal and a dual *feasible* solution... The volume alg has
only a dual feasible sol, the primal value might be above or below that...

--Laci