[Coin-discuss] CommonUnitTest: matrix equivalency

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Fri Apr 25 19:07:10 EDT 2003

	Would anyone object if I rewrite the exmip1 matrix equivalency tests
in OsiSolverInterfaceCommonUnitTest to use the isEquivalent method of the
CoinPackedMatrix class? The current test is sensitive to the order of entries
in the elements and indices vectors of the packed matrix. Using isEquivalent
removes the order sensitivity.

	I've written the necessary code, and it seems to work just fine. As
best I can see from looking through the code, isEquivalent seems to do all
the tests that are currently performed.

						Lou